Your itinerary price includes the following:
- Return economy airfares with Air Tahiti Nui departing from Sydney, Melbourne or Brisbane and travelling via Auckland to Papeete (departures from other cities are available upon request for a variance on the price). Please note you cross the international dateline when travelling to Tahiti and will arrive the calendar day prior to your departure from Australia
- All airline and airport taxes
- Flower lei upon arrival in Tahiti and shared transfer to the Le Meridien Tahiti Resort
- 9 nights at the Le Meridien Tahiti Resort in a Deluxe Ocean View Room with full buffet breakfast daily
- Shared transfer from Le Meridien Tahiti to Tahiti international airport for departure flight to Australia
- All Local city taxes are included
- Daily art classes with Tania (for 7 days only) including demonstrations, painting instruction and critique sessions (not included for non-painting partners)
- Art materials including 1 canvas, charcoal, graphite, a selection of brushes and acrylic paints (not included for non-painting partners)
9 night package price
From $4,195* per person twin share Painter
From $3,795* per person twin share Non-painting partner
From $6,165* per person single room Painter
From $5,765* per person single room Non-painting partner
Kick back in Business Class on Air Tahiti Nui from an additional $2,400* per person!
* Conditions apply. Prices are valid at time of publication however are subject to services being available at the time of booking. All required taxes are included in the price. Prices are valid for travel 14 July – 23 July 2016 subject to availability of airline seats in Q class on the TN year round fare. Prices are per person twin share unless otherwise stated. Prices may be subject to adverse currency fluctuations. Surcharges apply for payment via credit card. Full Terms & Conditions can be viewed at www.tahitimana.com.au website and payment of your deposit deems your acceptance of these Terms & Conditions.
Not included in the price
Travel insurance. We strongly recommend that you take out travel insurance to cover yourself for cancellation, medical and hospital expenses, and other unforeseen expenses
Sightseeing unless specified in the workshop itinerary
Drinks and meals other than those specified in the itinerary
Excess baggage charges
Passport and visa fees
* Conditions apply.In order to reserve your place please complete the below booking form and email to us at [email protected]. A non-refundable deposit of $250 per person is due at the time of booking with a subsequent payment of $1500 being due within 7 days to issue the international airfares. Final payment is then due 60 days prior to departure.Prices are valid at time of publication however are subject to services being available at the time of booking. All required taxes are included in the price. Prices are valid for travel 08 Aug – 16 Aug 2016 subject to availability of airline seats in V class on the TN year round fare. Prices are per person twin share unless otherwise stated. Prices may be subject to adverse currency fluctuations. Surcharges apply for payment via credit card. Full Terms & Conditions can be viewed at www.tahitimana.com.au website and payment of your deposit deems your acceptance of these Terms & Conditions.
Cancellation conditions: All deposits are non-refundable. Cancelled bookings may incur supplier fees, which can be up to 100% of the cost of the booking regardless of whether travel has commenced. Supplier fees may also apply where a booking is changed or when tickets or documents are re-issued. Where we incur any liability for a supplier cancellation fee for any booking which you change or cancel, you agree to indemnify us for the amount of that fee. Where you seek a refund for a cancelled booking in which payment has been made to the supplier, we will not provide a refund to you until we receive the funds from that supplier. If you cancel your booking after we have
confirmed your arrangements, but before you utilise the Travel Products and Services, the following will apply:
(a) If you cancel 60 days or more before your departure date, you will be refunded the amount already paid excluding the non-refundable $250.00 deposit for airfares and taxes and any cancellation fees imposed by the suppliers of the Travel Products and Services (including airlines);
(b) If you cancel 60 days or less before your departure date, you will forfeit your entire payment.
Cancellation fees cannot be waved. If you have paid any amount to us in respect of a booking we may use such amount to pay the above costs and fees. Any difference will be refunded to you. Please be aware that the earlier you cancel your booking the lower cancellation fees will likely be. After your travel has commenced, there can be no refund in respect of any Travel Products and Services not utilised whether by choice or because of late arrival or early departure, including failure of a transport to operate according to schedule. Employees of any supplier are not authorised by us to give you any undertakings in respect of refunds or other matters.
If an event is cancelled by a supplier, Tahiti Mana will not be liable to you. We will however provide a refund whenever possible excluding any non-refundable monies paid to a third party supplier.